Just like its name implies FastestVPN strives to provide the fastest VPN available. To start with such a superlative and then back it up is no simple feat. FastestVPN, despite being a reliable VPN, tries its best to be one of the fastest service providers out there. It should be considered one of the best VPNs.
The Cayman Islands, where the VPN is based, are known for their excellent security and privacy. Having ten simultaneous connections, no logs, P2P-optimized servers, and claims to remove region restrictions on the majority of the top streaming sites, FastestVPN provides a strong set of premium features.
If you are planning to buy this VPN and want to know if it is worth a purchase, make sure to read it till the very end. In this article, we will test everything related to FastestVPN.
|Money Back Guarantee||15 Days|
|Does VPN keep logs?||No|
|Number of Servers||500+|
|Number of Devices Per License||10|
|Based in Country||Cayman Islands|
How FastestVPN Unblock American Netflix
There are about 100+ streaming servers available to unblock Netflix US from anywhere.
We were impressed by how each of these servers easily let us unblock entire Netflix libraries. Many VPNs exclusively allow access to Netflix Originals. This is essentially the version of the entire platform that exclusively features content that Netflix owns.
During our tests, FastestVPN was able to unblock all libraries of Netflix. We were able to watch TV shows and movies without experiencing any blockage. Only in a couple of servers, we experienced a slight issue of buffering, but it was not excessive.
However, when it comes to Netflix streaming, FastestVPN works like a charm and unblocks many other countries’ libraries other than the US.
Best and FastestVPN Servers Location
FastestVPN has about 500+ servers in up to 39+ countries, well to have a wider range and is growing every year.
One drawback that we found was that FastestVPN doesn’t have the number of servers it claims to have on its website. This is, unfortunately, a gimmick quite a lot of VPNs do where they quote more servers than they have. This habit, in our opinion, makes the service less trustworthy.
Other than that, their coverage across Europe and Asia is good, but best around the US. It has about 14 servers in the US from the east to the west coast. One thing you can do is tap and press on any server in order to add it to your favorites list. All in all, we really liked how it was extremely easy to move from its server types: regular, streaming, and double VPN.
Get Your Favorite Deal For FastestVPN
The VPN’s monthly plan is somewhere around typical, but when you choose a long-term subscription, the price drops dramatically, plan is about $40 Lifetime with 15 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Plus, PayPal and credit card payments are also accepted with cryptocurrencies, you can also make anonymous payments. It will accept Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Bitcoin.
If you wish to test this VPN risk-free first, there is a 15-day money-back guarantee. That’s a lot less time than the typical 30 days offered by the majority of VPNs. However, one good thing is that each tier offers 2TB of cloud storage and a password manager without charging extra. These capabilities are often exclusive to long-term subscriptions with VPNs.
To be sure the refund procedure was reliable, we tested that out as well. While our account settings didn’t have a canceling option, we used live chat to make the request. When we declined twice, the FastestVPN agent gave up trying to persuade me to stay and agreed to handle my request. We also got a useful tutorial on how to stop all recurring payments on PayPal. It took 16 days to receive the entire refund.
FastestVPN Extensions For Chrome and Firefox
Having an extension aids in surfing on various browsers safely. This is a way that is quite hassle-free and needs pretty less time and space. One thing that you need to remember is that with this, you can only encrypt anything you do on that browser only.
Fortunately, FastestVPN has a VPN extension for both Firefox and Chrome. You can easily follow the instructions below.
How To Install and Connect FastestVPN Chrome Extension
- Go to Google Chrome browser and visiting the following link Chrome Web Store Link.
- Now “Add to Chrome“.
- the extension will automatically be added to your Google Chrome browser.
- Type in your username and password.
- Select any of your preferred VPN locations.
- FastestVPN will begin connecting. Wait till it connects.
- FastestVPN Chrome extension also has Adblock and a WebRTC feature. It is up to you to either switch these add-ons off or on.
How To Download and Connect FastestVPN On Firefox
- Go To Firefox browser and visiting the following link Firefox Add-on
- Add to Firefox Browser.
- Check on “Allow this extension to run in Private Windows” After that, press Okay, Got it.
- Type in the credentials that you used for signing up.
- Head over to your list of VPN server locations and then select your preferred server location.
- You are now connected.
- FastestVPN Firefox has a few add-ons, such as Adblocker and WebRTC features. You can easily turn it on or off, depending on your desired settings.
How To Install and Use FastestVPN On Windows
- First, download the FastestVPN windows application.
- Extract all of the downloaded files. Then press on Fastest Installer in order to begin the installation process.
- Once your installation is finished, select Close and then wait for a couple of minutes till the FastestVPN app window appears.
- It will direct you to the login screen. Type in your username and password.
- Now select the any of your preferred country servers.
- This is it! Now you can browse the internet safely.
How To Install and Connect FastestVPN On macOS
- Installing the App for FastestVPN in macOS by going to the App store.
- Then Launch the application and log in by clicking the user icon.
- Type in your credentials and select the server location that you want to use.
- When prompted for permission, input your Mac password and click “Always Allow.”
- You are now connected to FastestVPN.
How To Install FastestVPN On Android and iPhone
- Download the Android version from the Google Play Store and for iPhone go to Apple store.
- Type your username and password.
- Choose the name of the server location you want to use.
- Press the rounded button in order to connect and you are connected.
How To Install and Use FastestVPN On Firestick
- Begin by heading over to your Fire Stick. Then click on Setting and then Device.
- After that, open the Developer Options.
- In the Developer Options, click on ADB debugging to turn the status ON.
- After that, select Apps from Unknown Sources and hit “Turn on. “
- Now search for “Downloader” on your fire stick.
- If you are unable to find it, you can download it from the Amazon Store.
- Once it is downloaded, open it and enter the following URL on the search bar fastestvpn.com/download.
- Now select GO, and you will be directed to the FastestVPN Downloads page. Select “Download Firestick TV App” after selecting “VPN for Amazon Firestick.”
- The FastestVPN App on your Firestick will begin downloading.
- Once installed, select “Open.” You are now prepared to use the FastestVPN App.
- Type your username and password, and Login.
- Once you are logged in, go to the Servers and choose any server you want to connect to.
- You will be connected to the VPN shortly. If you want to disconnect, select the lightning button.
How Does FastestVPN Give Support To Its Customers?
FastestVPN offers live chat assistance, which is available around the clock, which was a huge success for us. Whenever we had queries, the team always responded promptly, and if there was a problem during the installation process, they provided a useful answer. Another thing worth noting and appreciating is how the support team never tried to log out while patiently responding to our inquiries. In numerous other VPN live chats, the customer service representatives disconnect very quickly, even when you are still typing.
The live chat is accessible via the settings page in your App or the lower-right corner of FastestVPN’s website. FastestVPN offers live chat in addition to email assistance and a page with frequently asked issues.
Yes, despite the suspicions, FastestVPN comes with quite strong security measures and has a stern no-logs policy which is there to help you protect your data from unwarranted eyes. It is from the Cayman Islands, which is known for respecting privacy.
Yes, this is an amazing this about FastestVPN. They have an extremely incredible list of devices that are compatible with them. Despite being a small VPN service provider, it is actually compatible with almost all platforms and devices, even game consoles, NAS devices, and routers.
To make it easier for its user, FastestVPN has in-depth guides for how you can set up and install this VPN on each and every Device.
Although FastestVPN is quite a simple and inexpensive VPN, it is not the fastest VPN out there. However, despite being so small, there is so much that this VPN offers. If you’re seeking a simple VPN that is compatible with different Netflix libraries and other well-known streaming services, it might be useful for you. It also includes decent privacy and security options, and in our opinion, it makes a real effort to keep you secure online.
While it may not be the fastest, it provides a lot for its price.