US Netflix (75.57 million paid subscribers), one of the world’s leading online streaming platform like we have HBO Max, Paramount Plus, Peacock TV, Discovery Plus and Hulu, offers a vast library of movies and TV shows. However, its content varies depending on your geographical location due to licensing agreements and regional restrictions. This means that when you’re in the Philippines, you can’t access American Netflix in Philippines to the same content available to the United States users.
But, NordVPN, offers an effective solution to bypass these geographical restrictions and access the US Netflix library while in the Philippines.
How Can I Get US Netflix in Philippines? [Quick Steps]
- Signing up for a NordVPN subscription @ $3.79 for 2 years.
- Download the NordVPN (Windows, OS/iOS) Apps and Follow the Installation process.
- Now, connect to the US Server and open the Netflix App on your device.
- Enjoy US Netflix without the limitations imposed by geographical restrictions.
By using NordVPN, you can overcome the limitations of Netflix in the Manila and unlock the full potential of the platform. It not only grants access to a more extensive content library but also enhances your online privacy and security.
Why We Can’t Watch US Netflix in the Philippines?
Content Licensing: Netflix licenses content on a per-region basis. They purchase the rights to stream certain movies and shows in specific countries. This results in a different catalog of content for each region, and the Philippines has its own catalog.
Geo-restrictions: Netflix uses Geo-blocking technology to determine your location based on your IP address. When you access American Netflix in Philippines, the platform recognizes your Philippine IP address and restricts your access to the Philippine content library.
5 Tested VPNs To Stream US Netflix in Philippine
- NordVPN: 190+ Ultra-fast Servers @ $3.99/month .
- ExpressVPN: VPN servers in 94 countries @ $8.32/month .
- SurfShark: 3200+ Servers in 100 Countries @ $2.69/month .
- CyberGhost: 7,000+ VPN Servers in 90 Countries @ $2.19/month .
- IPVanish: 2,200+ Servers in 75 Locations @ $3.33/month .
How To Create US Netflix Account in Philippine?
To get register your US Netflix account in the Philippines, you need to buy a VPN subscription for getting a US server. Once you are connected to a US server, you can easily visit the official US Netflix website and sign up the account as per your requirement.
Follow the below quick steps to sign up for US Netflix using a VPN:
- Buy a VPN service (NordVPN), there are best packages available right now.
- Download the App and follow the instructions to install the VPN client on your device.
- Once the VPN client is installed, open it and connect to a server in the United States.
- Go to Netflix website. You should now be able to see the US Netflix library.
- Create a new account, and start watching US Netflix content in Philippines.
Considerations for using a VPN to sign up for US Netflix
- Make sure to sign up a reputable and able to consistently unblock Netflix from anywhere.
- Connect to a server in a major US city, like New York, Chicago or Los Angeles.
- Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies before signing up for Netflix.
- If you are having trouble signing up for US Netflix in the Philippines, you can try contacting Netflix customer support for assistance.
How Much To Pay for US Netflix Account in the Philippines?
The price of an American Netflix account in the Philippines will depend on the plan that you choose. The following table shows the prices of the different Netflix plans in the US and in the Philippines:
|Plan Type||Benefits||Cost (per month in Philippine)|
|Mobile||480p resolution, 1 user (phones and tablets)||Php 149.00|
|Basic||480p resolution, 1 user||Php 369.00|
|Slandered||1080p resolution, Up to 2 users simultaneously||Php 459.00|
|Premium||4K + HDR video quality, Up to 4 users||Php 549.00|
As you can see, the prices of the different Netflix plans in the Philippines are slightly higher than the prices in the US. This is because Netflix charges different prices in different countries.
Tested VPNs to Get Access American Netflix Philippines 2023
To get access and watch US Netflix in the Philippines or any other region (Malaysia, Ireland, France and Germany), you need a VPN service that can bypass Netflix’s Geo-blocks and provide fast and reliable connections.
Here’s an assessment of ExpressVPN, Surfshark, and NordVPN based on their historical performance:
NordVPN: Perform 100% To Unblock US Netflix
With 5,400+ servers dispersed across 80+ global locations, including 15 finely optimized servers in the USA, NordVPN ensures swift and reliable access. Avail the best discounts on its yearly and 2-years plan starting from just $3.99/month, with an added perk of 3-months absolutely free. Your satisfaction is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
SurfShark: Tested Service For Accessing Netflix
Seamlessly balancing affordability and performance, Surfshark offers a cost-effective option at a mere $2.49 per month for its 2-year plan. With a network of 3200+ servers across 60+ countries, including 23 highly optimized for the USA, Surfshark provides unlimited simultaneous connections for ultimate convenience.
ExpressVPN: No-Logs Policy and Best for Getting Netflix Access
A network spanning 3,000 servers across 94 countries characterizes ExpressVPN, offering blazing speeds, fortified protocols, and unwavering privacy standards. At a remarkably affordable $8.32/mo for a 1-year subscription, you also receive 3 bonus months. Plus, enjoy the confidence of a 30-day money-back guarantee and around-the-clock live chat support.
I have personally tested all of these VPNs and can confirm that they all work well with American Netflix in the Philippines. I would recommend NordVPN or ExpressVPN if you are looking for a reliable and fast VPN that can consistently unblock Netflix.
If you are on a budget, Surfshark is a good option. It is not as fast as NordVPN or ExpressVPN, but it is still reliable and can unblock Netflix.
Compatible Devices to Access US Netflix in the Philippines
US Netflix boasts a wealth of captivating content for streaming enthusiasts worldwide. To ensure seamless streaming, Netflix supports a wide array of popular devices and operating systems. These include:
|PlayStation consoles||iOS devices||Amazon Firestick||Roku devices|
|Android devices||Smart TVs||Windows computers||Xbox consoles|
How To Stream US Netflix on Android Devices (In Philippines)
To unblock US Netflix in the Philippines on Android device, you need to subscribe for a speedy and secure VPN. Because Netflix has Geo-blocks in place to prevent users from accessing content that is not licensed for their region.
Here are the step by step guidelines that help you to access Netflix in the Philippines on Android device using a VPN:
- Sign up to a NordVPN service by selecting the best discounted plan.
- Download the App from Google Play Store and Follow the installation instructions.
- Open the NordVPN App and connect to a US server.
- Now, Open the Netflix App on your Android device.
- You should now be able to see the US Netflix library in the Philippines.
Start watching Netflix on your OS smartphones and other devices without any security risks.
How To Watch US Netflix on Xbox (In Philippines) 2023
There are 2 tested methods that help to get access US Netflix in Philippines on Xbox all series.
Method 1: Share your VPN connection from your PC to your Xbox
- Subscribe to NordVPN and download the Windows/laptop App.
- Connect to a US server (Recommended: New York).
- Open the NordVPN app and click on the “Share VPN connection” button.
- Select your Xbox from the list of devices and Connect.
- On your Xbox, go to “Settings” > “Network and Internet” > “Network and Sharing Center“.
- Under “Change adapter settings”, right-click on your Ethernet adapter and select “Properties“.
- Click on the “Sharing” tab and select the NordVPN adapter from the “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection” drop-down menu.
- Click on “OK” to save your changes.
- Your Xbox is connected to the NordVPN server
- And, you are now able to access and enjoy US Netflix in Philippines.
Method 2: Use a mobile hotspot to connect your Xbox to a VPN
- Subscribe and download NordVPN App for your mobile device.
- Connect to a New York (US) server and create a mobile hotspot.
- Connect your Xbox to the mobile hotspot.
- On your Xbox, go to “Settings” > “Network & Internet” > “Network & Sharing Center“.
- Under “Change adapter settings“, right-click on your Ethernet adapter and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “Sharing” tab and make sure that “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection” is enabled.
- Click on “OK” to save your changes.
- Your Xbox is now connected to the NordVPN server,
- And, you are now able to access Netflix in Ph.
What are The Netflix Secret Codes (Philippines)?
To use a Netflix secret code, simply go to the Netflix website or app and enter the code in the search bar. You will then be taken to a page with a list of movies and TV shows that match the code.
|Action & Adventure||1365||Comedy||6548|
|Children, Family Movies||783||Horror||8711|
What are Most Watched Movies on Netflix Right Now?
Here are the most viewed movies on US Netflix, according to Netflix’s Top 10 lists:
- Love at First Sight
- Spy Kids: Armageddon
- In Time
- The Black Book
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Despicable Me 2
- Bird Box
- Don’t Look Up
These movies represent a variety of genres, including romantic comedies, action thrillers, sci-fi dramas, and comedies. There is something for everyone on this list, so be sure to check it out if you’re looking for something new to watch on Netflix.
Watching US Netflix in the Philippines is possible with the help of a VPN. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can enjoy a wider range of movies and TV shows available on the US Netflix catalog. Additionally, VPNs may sometimes experience fluctuations in performance, so make sure to choose a reliable VPN service like NordVPN to ensure a seamless streaming experience.
Enjoy your expanded Netflix library and happy streaming!